Search Engine Elitist Music Fo' Yo' Ass

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Busy right now,I'll update as soon as I can,hopefully next week sometime.Thanks to all my visitors and people who left kind comments.
Another BIG thank you to Iggy,the new pwn3r of
Road to Purgatoryhttp://forum.onecenter.com/tunes/
Thanks for making my ego bigger (LOL) and giving me some respect.Best of luck in carrying on the proud tradition of Stairway To Heaven.Looks good so far buddy!

I actually went 1 week without a keyboard,March 12-->18th.Not a good idea to get sloppy drunk at the computer desk LOL.I spilled a pint glass of Ketel 1 and cranberry into the keys!WHOOPS!Think I'm lazy with the updates?Watch me NOT go to Best Buy for a few days to buy a new one hehehehehehee!

Questions? Comments? Pictures of your wifes tits?

churchburningheretic (AT) yahoo

Thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STH is also back up on forum.onecenter at
http://forum.onecenter.com/stairway/
and carrying on the great STH tradition also. Just hope it doen't die through the pointless angst and arguments that the old one went through

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks man. You without a keyboard are still far superior to most men with keyboards (or something like that I'm drunk!)

anyway, look forward to the update and stop bye anytime.

Iggy

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Old Fashioned Dex Finder,Killer Of Bandwidth Free Counters
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Free Hit Counter eXTReMe Tracker